Sunday, August 2, 2009

The College Coupon Cutter

With everything money-related going down the drain recently (including my paycheck because work doesn't give me enough hours), I've picked up on cutting out coupons when I get the Sunday paper from my parents. Which becomes very interesting quickly.

"OOH OOH I NEED THAT!!"
"I was THINKING about buying it... I'll just get it now!"
"I've never bought this stuff before, BUT IT HAS A COUPON FOR IT!"

I am a college coupon cutter now, and I'm crazy about it.
Saving money is awesome, especially when you need to buy new clothing.
I almost never go shopping without a sale or something going on, and I always feel better about spending my few hard earned dollars after wards. I'll even look up what I want before I go in to buy it!
Instead of letting myself become a poor college student... wait, I already am one. I just plan out my money better now than I did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment