Sunday, August 9, 2009

3 weeks...

Yes, 3 weeks until I move in.
I'm extremely exhausted from an exciting weekend of visiting the beach... and driving there.
One of the worst things about living in MA is that AT LEAST 50% of the drivers here suck horribly. Between slowing down for no reason to being cut off my some rich teenage girls in their daddy's BMW, I have never wanted so badly to take advantage of the "Sport Utility" part of my vehicle and just run the crap over these drivers. But! I am a good driver, I promise.

The week wasn't so bad also. Having an amazing set of parental units helps. Went on a 5 hour motorcycle ride with my father, who also helped (along with my mom) me to paint the bumpers on my SUV so it looks pretty before I go back to school.

This also made me realize something. I am a college girl who loves old cars and motorcycles, baseball and hockey, and doesn't mind a night on the couch with a soda in my hand (instead of booze) watching TV. But I also have a feminine side, since I love fashion and looking good. So wouldn't I be like, the dream girl for men? Hmm... Not trying to sound jerk-like or anything, I promise you, but it does seem odd...
I'll ponder this over this week while I scramble to gather money for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment